We invite you to join us by becoming a member of UASP! Our voice is stronger when we join together!
To join UASP, please complete and submit the application below along with the corresponding payment. You may submit a membership application and payment using one of the following methods:
- Electronically through this website (see below), or
- By printing out the membership form (2020-21 UASP Membership Brochure) and mailing the completed form along with a check made payable to the Utah Association of School Psychologists (mailing address: 358 S. 700 East B-312, Salt Lake City, UT 84102).
- Regular ($50) -- One who is currently licensed by the Utah State Board of Education as a school psychologist or by the State of Utah as a psychologist; currently functions as a Utah school psychologist, psychologist, supervisor in school psychology or closely related services; or engages in training of school psychologists at a Utah university.
- Associate ($50) -- One who provides mental health services to children and currently functions in a role similar to that of a school psychologist, but is not a Utah licensed school psychologist.
- Student ($15) -- One who is currently enrolled in a school psychology training program and is not currently licensed as a school psychologist or psychologist in the state of Utah.
- Retired ($25) -- One who has been a regular member of UASP and is now retired.
To become a member, complete the online application below, beginning by selecting the membership level (please carefully read the category descriptions). Upon completion of the application, you will be prompted to make payment online OR you may print your invoice and mail it with a check to: UASP Membership, 358 S. 700 East, B-312, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Please note that all new membership applications must go through the Board approval process...