- Promote sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural diversity.
- Become an influential voice for the rights, welfare, education, and mental health needs of children and youth.
- Create an environment in which school psychologists are primarily engaged in prevention/intervention and where assessment supports effective education and mental health programs.
- Increase UASP’s revenue from new and traditional sources and use this revenue to support UASP goals.
- Support evidence-based innovations in schools.
- Attract and retain qualified practitioners and trainers.
- Increase UASP membership throughout Utah.
- Develop more effective and cohesive working relationships within UASP and with other state organizations.
- Expand UASP leadership development and membership participation.
UASP Bylaws, amended 2016